We inspect and check cargoes for shippers, consignees and underwriters, based on our experience in the field of transport and regulations.
We provide the following services for goods transport:
- Risks assessment and prevention
- Management of claims & mitigation of losses
- Analysis of liabilities
- Investigation / Miscellaneous surveys
- Goods carried in containers, in bulk, on vehicles, etc
- Supercargo at disposal
DISCHARGE OF BAGGED AND BULK CARGOES
SK & G is specialist in soft commodities (rice, sugar, wheat…) and raw materials, our surveyors offer a wide range of services:
- Pre-inspections of cargoes and ships' holds before loading
- Inspection and monitoring at loading and/or discharge
- Supervision of transfers to warehouses
- Stock monitoring
- Stock inventory
- Mitigation of losses and damage
- Organisation of salvage sales
- Draught surveys and weight controls
HULL AND MACHINERY SURVEYS
- DAMAGE SURVEYS
- Thorough examination of the hull and systems to identify the cause, nature and extent of damage to a vessel.
- CONDITION AND VALUATION SERVICES
- Thorough examination of a vessel's hull, machinery and appurtenances in order to determine market value.
- Marine surveys following collision, accidental grounding or damage to machinery...
- ON/OFF HIRE SURVEY
- Determination of the condition of the vessel which includes a condition report with photographs
- LASHING SURVEY
- Attendance to ensure cargoes are properly secured for intended voyage
- PRE/POSTCOOLING SURVEY